All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi - 2005 Admission Notification
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi - 110029
Admission Notice No.1/2005
Entrance Examination for M.B.B.S. Course, August 2005
Applications are invited in the prescribed form for admission to MBBS Course commencing on 1st August 2005. Entrance examination will be held on 01.06.2005 (Wednesday) . Application Forms, complete in all respects, must reach AIIMS, New Delhi latest by 5.00 P.M. on 25.02.2005
(i) Candidates who have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English securing a minimum of 60% marks (50% marks in case of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates) in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English or whose results of Class – XII are likely to be declared by mid July 2005 are eligible to apply.
(ii) The candidate should have attained the age of 17 (Seventeen) years as on 31st December, 2005 .
The Prospectus-cum-application form costing Rs.500/- (Rs.400/- in case of SC/ST candidates) inclusive of examination fee can be obtained in the following manner:
(I) Against cash payment from any of the following branches of State Bank of India between 03.01.2005 to 19.02.2005:
1. Begum Bazar, Hyderabad 2. Visakhapatnam 3. Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
4. Guwahati, Assam 5. Main Branch, Patna, 6.Punjab University, Chandigarh
7. Kutchery Branch, Raipur 8.Silvassa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli 9. AIIMS Campus, Ansar Nagar, New Delhi (upto 25.02.2005) 10. I.N.A. New Delhi, 11. Swasthya Vihar, New Delhi
12.Tilak Nagar, New Delhi 13. Delhi University, Delhi 14. Parliment Street, New Delhi 15. Kalkaji, New Delhi 16. 8th June Road, Panaji, Goa 17. Gujarat University, Ahmedabad 18. Baroda, Gujarat 19. Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 20.Hari Market, Jammu, J&K 21. Main Road, Ranchi, Jharkand 22. St.Mark’s Road, Bangalore
23. Main Branch, M.G.Road, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 24.Kochi, Kerala
25. Kottayam, Kerala, 26. Trichur, Kerala 27. Sultania Road Branch, Bhopal
28.G.R.Medical College Branch, Gwalior, 29.Medical College Branch Jabalpur
31.Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai 32. IIT Powai, Mumbai 33.Pune, Maharastra 34.Nagpur, Maharastra 35.Yavatmal,Maharastra, 36. Imphal, Manipur
37. Shillong, Meghalaya 38.Aizawal, Mizoram 39.Kohima, Nagaland 40.Bhubaneswar, Orissa 41.Cuttack, Orissa 42. 15, Ruesuffren, Pondicherry
43. Amritsar, Punjab 44.Civil Lines, Ludhiana, Punjab 45.Tonk Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 46. Special Branch, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 47. Gangtok, Sikkim, 48.Madras University, Chennai,
49. Adyar – 4, GuindyRoad, Chennai 50. Mylapore, Chennai 51.Madurai, Tamil Nadu 52.Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 53. Agartala, Tripura 54. Dehradun, Uttaranchal 55.Sector-2, Noida, U.P. 56.Navyug Market, Ghaziagad, U.P. 57.Motimahal Marg, Lucknow, U.P. 58. C.S.A. University, Kanpur, U.P. 59.B.H.U. Varnasi, U.P. 60.Park Street, Kolkata, 61.Kalighat, S.P.M. Road, Kolkata
II) By Post: The prospectus-cum-application form can also be obtained by Speed Post/Registered Post by sending a written test with an account payee bank draft of Rs.550/- (Rs.450/- for SC/ST candidates) payable to the Director, AIIMS, New Delhi. The bank draft issued by State Bank of India should be drawn on State Bank of India, Service Branch (CODE No.7687) New Delhi and should be valid upto July/August 2005. The request must reach the Assistant Controller of examinations, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029 on or before 19.02.2005. Money order/Cheque/Postal Order/ Cash or any other form of payment will NOT be accepted for postal sale. The words “REQUEST FOR APPLICATION FORM FOR MBBS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2005” should be written on the envelope containing request for application form, and also on top of the request letter. The address at which application form is required should be written clearly in CAPITAL LETTERS and with PIN code. AIIMS will not be responsible for delay in/non-receipt of application form caused by illegible or incomplete address.
IMPORTANT: (1) Candidates must obtain application forms ONLY from an authorised branch of State Bank of India or by post from examination section of AIIMS. Forms obtained from unauthorised source will be rejected.
(2) Candidates are advised to procure blank application forms as early as possible instead of waiting for the last date. If the application forms are sold out before the last date of sale and the same are not available, AIIMS/State Bank of India or its specified branches will not be responsible for any consequences that may arise due to non-availability of forms. In case a candidate does not get the form through Post office in time, AIIMS will not be responsible for such lapses.
Schedule of sale of Prospectus-cum-application forms:
1. Against cash payment by above listed branches of State Bank of India (except AIIMS campus, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi).............03.01.2005 to 19.02.2005
2. Against cash payment from State Bank of India, AIIMS Campus, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi....03.01.2005 to 25.02.2005
3. By post against bank draft from the office of Asstt. Controller of examinations, AIIMS........03.01.2005 to 19.02.2005
Last date for receipt of completed applications in examination Section, A.I.I.M.S.......25.02.2005 by 5.00 p.m.
Note: After the last date, applications received by courier or by any other means will not be accepted, irrespective of the date of booking.
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029