Candidates please note:
- Report 60 minutes before the commencement of the test (9:00am)
- Test commences at 10:00am
- Arriving later than 10:15am is not permissible and you will not be allowed to take the test.
Answer sheet: All answers need to be registered on an Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheet, which is machine read and evaluated. Candidates must use only black ballpoint pen for marking their answers on the OMR sheet. Use of erasers or whiteners is not permitted. (Ref: Appendix V for format)
- OMR answer sheets will be supplied only at the examination hall. After the test is over, the answer sheet should be given back, before leaving the room. Candidates are allowed to take the candidate’s copy of the answer sheet only on completion of the test.
- Kindly note that the candidates must sign on their TAT and OMR answer sheets in the presence of the invigilator, after the invigilator has verified their TAT. Invigilators will also sign on the column indicating Invigilators Signature of the OMR Sheet, if not; the answer sheet will be invalid and not be considered for processing.
- Candidates are also required to write their names, and the question booklet number ONLY in the space provided in their OMR answer sheet.
- The OMR answer sheet is machine assessed and therefore it should be handled with care. If there is any doubt, please contact the test invigilator immediately.
- The COMEDK PGET-2007 test administration is timed. The test session is designed to be completed within 180 minutes as indicated in this brochure and no compromise will be made on the set time limits. The Chief Superintendent of the test centre is the official timekeeper. Candidates (Test takers) will not be permitted to continue the test beyond the established time limit.
- It is planned to use biometrics (fingerprinting) during the test session.