Need help about a course?
Home / Exam Information / Entrance Exams|
Ask a question|
Print this page
Notification for the Entrance Test - MEMCET-2006
(BTech & BPharmacy) for (Mathematics Stream only)
Recognised by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education and Supervised by Committee to Oversee Common Entrance Test headed by Honorable Justice Ranga Rao
The PCMB shall be conducting the MEMCET-06 for admission into 12 Engineering Colleges and 03 Pharmacy Colleges for merit based admission. Candidates who are appearing or have passed 10+2 or intermediate with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry are only eligible. Biology Stream Candidates are not eligible for appearing in MEMCET.
Date of MEMCET-2006
27-4-2006 (Thursday) 10.00 am to 1.00 pm.
Eligibility for MEMCET
All Candidates who have passed or appearing 10+2 / Intermediate with MPC as optional are only eligible to apply and appear for the test.
How to apply for MEMCET-06
Application for MEMCET-06 can be downloaded from http://www.pcmboard.org. The downloaded form should be printed only on white A4 size Bond Paper and printed from a Laser Printer. The downloaded form should be filled legible in Black ink only. No Photocopy of the Filled-in Form is accepted. Affix latest photo Black & White) within the box and clip one additional photo along with the candidates signature across it. Make a Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of 'PCMB' payable at Hyderabad, from any Nationalized Bank and clearly furnish the details of the DD in the space provided in the Form and clip the DD and send the form to the PCMB Office on or before 10-04-2006. Please write your name and Telephone Number at the back of the DD. No Cheques will be accepted. No Form will be accepted if it reaches after the last date or it is not enclosed with the DD.
Who can Apply?
All eligible candidates both Minorities and Non-Minorities can apply for the test.
1. The Test will be held at the Following Centres: Hyderabad, Jagtial, Bodhan, Vijayawada, Nellore, Nalgonda and Kurnool. If sufficient number of candidates are not available at any centre than the candidates will be allotted the next nearest center.
2. Candidates from outside AP shall have the Test Center only at Hyderabad.
3. The Test will be held only in English Medium.
4. The Duration of Test is 3 Hrs. Each of the Three Subjects namely Maths, Physics and Chemistry is offered only one Hour. No extra time will be allowed for the same paper beyond 60 minutes.
5. The Answers have to be bubbled with dark black pencil for the corresponding questions.
6. The syllabus of the test is that of 10+2 of AP Board of Intermediate.
7. The results of the Test will be declared on the Web on 29-04-2006.
8. Prospectus can also be downloaded from the web site.
9. There shall be 60 multiple choice questions is each subject.
Planning Coordination & Monitoring Board for Minorities (MUSLIMS) (PCMB)
(An Association of Muslim Minority Professional Institutions)
6-2-977, 2nd Floor
Opp. Khairtabad Telegraph Office
Official Website: www.pcmboard.com
The Hindu dated April 3, 2006.
Enter a detailed keyword. Ex: IGNOU MCA Course Eligibility Criteria