Applications are invited for UPPGMEE-2007 to various MD/MS/PG Diploma and MDS Courses of 2007 in the K.G. Medical/ Dental University, Luck now and in the U.P. State Medical Colleges of Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur and Meerut.
1. Candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS Course from the State Medical College of Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Meerut and KG. Medical/Dental University, Lucknow and recognized Private Medical/Dental Colleges of U.P. or
2. Candidates who have passed MBBS from Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun, and are bonafide residents of U.P. and selected at the time of undivided Uttar Pradesh before appointed day (i.e. 9-11-2000).
3. Candidates who are pursuing PG Diploma Course in any subject shall be eligible, with the condition that he/ she will be considered for the Post Graduate Degree Course in the same subject only.
4. Candidates who are pursuing Post Graduate Course after being selected by UPPGMEE/ AH India Pre Medical/ Dental Entrance Examination shall be eligible, only if he/she has resigned and the resignation has been accepted by the Principal of the concerned Medical/Dental College and has refunded the stipend received by him/her during the said course before the notification of this examination.
5. Candidates must have completed compulsory rotatory internship by 1st May, 2007.
6. Vertical reservation for SC, S.T., & O.B.C. and Horizontal compartmentalized reservation for Physically Handicapped category shall be applicable as per Govt. directives. Candidates who wish to avail the benefit of reservation in physically handicapped category must obtain certificate by appearing before Special Medical Board constituted by D.G.M.E. at Govt. Medical Colleges, Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Meerut, Kanpur and K.G. Medical University, Lucknow on 13 & 14 October, 2006.
7. Detailed information will be available in the Brochure.
8. UPPGMEE-2007 examination shall be held on 4th February, 2007 (Sunday)
How To Apply:
Application forms can be obtained from the office of the USHA SHARMA [Co-ordinators (UPPGMEE- 2007)] on payment of Rs. 675/- as cash or in the form of Bank Draft in favour of Co-ordinator UPPGMEE- 2007, Medical College Meerut. Application forms will be available from 16.10.2006 to 15.11.2006. Application form can also be obtained by post by enclosing Demand Draft of additional Rs. 50/- as postal charges.
Application forms duly signed by the concerned Principal along with all the necessary certificates should reach the office of the undersigned latest by 5.00 PM. on 20-11-2006 by registered post.
Exam Date: 02/04/2007
Application forms will be available from 16.10.2006 to 15.11.2006
The Last date for submission of application form is 20th November 2006