Need help about a course?
Home / Exam Information / Entrance Exams|
Ask a question|
Print this page
Applying to Other Management Institutes
Procedure for Applying to Other Institutions who use XAT for short listing candidates for their Admission. List and the addresses of the Associate Members of XAT is available below.
The candidate desirous of joining any of the Institutes given in list below has to follow the steps given below
1. Register for XAT 2006 in XAT website
2. The candidate has to obtain the Application Form and Prospectus from the Admissions Office of the respective Institutions by making appropriate payments. Further details can be obtained from the respective Institution's website or their Admissions office.
1. Please note that each institution independently decides the weightages to be given for each of the test components on the basis of its needs.
2. It should be noted that claims for refund of XAT Bulletin or XLRI Prospectus will NOT be entertained.
3. All the eligible candidates who appear for XAT 2006 will receive XAT scorecards by January 31, 2006.
Enter a detailed keyword. Ex: IGNOU MCA Course Eligibility Criteria