Need help about a course?
|Home / Exams Information / Tamil Nadu / TANCET |
|Ask a question|
Print this page
1. Programme of Study
1. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
3. M.E/M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. – Non-Gate (Aided & Self-supporting)
The Government of Tamil Nadu has authorised Anna University for conducting a Common Entrance Test for admission to 1) M.B.A, 2) M.C.A & 3) M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan Degree Programmes in Tamil Nadu. [The Tamil Nadu G.O. (Ms) No. 46, Higher Education (J2) Department Dated: 21.02.2004 and G.O. (Ms) No.47, Higher Education (J2) Department dated 21.02.2004]
Applications are invited for Common Entrance Test for admission to:
1) MBA Degree Programme
2) MCA Degree Programme
1. College of Engineering, Guindy Campus
2. Government & Govt. Aided Engineering Colleges
3. Government & Govt. Aided Arts and Science Colleges
The self financing colleges (Engg./ Arts and Science/ Stand Alone institutions) & Universities may opt to admit the candidates on the basis of the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test.
3) M.E./ M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. Degree Programmes Offered at
1. University Departments (College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Alagappa Chettiar College of Technolgy Campus, Madras Institute of Technology Campus).
2. Government Engineering Colleges
3. Govt. Aided Engineering Colleges
The self financing colleges (Engg./ Stand Alone institutions) may opt to admit the candidates on the basis of the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test under single window system of admission.
The procedure for seeking admission to the above said Degree Programmes consists of the following two steps:
1. Appearing for the Entrance Test in the relevant Programmes and
2. Applying for admission to the admitting authorities concerned.
Candidates are advised to look for separate advertisement to be released by the following admitting authorities for admission:
1. M.B.A., M.C.A., at all Engineering Colleges and in all Arts & Science Colleges - by the Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai – 25.
2. M.B.A., M.C.A., at the College of Engineering Campus, Anna University – by the Director (Admissions), Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
3. M.E/M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. – GATE / Non-GATE (Aided & Self-Supporting - Full Time / Part Time) / Sponsored (Full Time / Part Time) categories, by the Secretary TANCA, Anna University, Chennai 25.
Examination Timetables and Schedules are subjected to change and are to be taken for indicative purpose only. Students are advised to contact with the University for the exact and latest examination information.
Note: The above courses are picked automatically by the website for indicative purpose only. However, students are requested to check with the University for the similarity of the course or for any other information in regard to the course.
Enter a detailed keyword. Ex: IGNOU MCA Course Eligibility Criteria