Need help about a course?
|Home / College and Universities / Andhra Pradesh / GITAM University / Notifications & Announcements / 2010|
|Ask a question|
Print this page
GAT 2010 - A Computer-based online test for admission to Technology, Pharmacy and Management Programs 2010 - 11 at its campuses in Visakhapatnam & Hyderabad; Last date for receipt of filled-in Applications is March 15, 2010
B.Tech. (4 years): Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Biotechnology
B.Pharmacy (4 years)
M.Tech. (2 years): Computer Science and Technology, Software Engineering, Information Technology, RF & Microwave Engineering, VLSI Design, Digital Systems & Signal Processing, Electronic Instrumentation, Structural Engg. & Natural Disaster Management, Power Systems and Automation, Machine Design, CAD/CAM, Industrial Engineering & Management, Biotechnology
MCA - (3 years)
M.Pharmacy (2 years): Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology
BBM (Bachelor of Business Management) (3 years), MBA Integrated (5 years)
MBA (2 years): Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Retail Management, Risk & Insurance Management, Systems Management
MHRM (2 years)
PG Adv. Dip.in Risk and Insurance Management (1 Year)
M.Sc. Management from University of Glasgow, UK (2 years): International Finance, Human Resource Management
MBA (2 years) from Central Michigan University, USA
1) UGTP (Undergraduate Technology Programs) : The candidate should have passed (10+2) / 12th examination of a recognized Board in 2010 or 2009. (but not earlier) with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or first class. For B.Tech. Biotechnology and B.Pharmacy, candidates with Biology are also eligible.
2) UGM (Undergraduate Management Programs) : Pass in 10+2 Examination with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
3) PGT (Postgraduate Technology Programs) : A minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination; For MCA: Pass in any Degree with 50% marks and Mathematics at +2 or Degree or equivalent.
4) PGP (Postgraduate Pharmacy Program) : A minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
5) PGM (Postgraduate Management Programs) : A minimum of 50% marks in any Bachelor Degree. * M.Sc.,(Mgmt) of University of Glasgow:
A minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in any Bachelor degree and ILETS score minimum of 6.5 (preferably 7).
How to Apply - Candidates can apply choosing one of the following methods:
1) Download the application online at www.gitam.edu. The filled-in application along with a DD for Rs.1,000/- (Rs. 600/- for female candidates), drawn in favour of GITAM UNIVERSITY, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank, should be sent to the Director-Admissions, GITAM UNIVERSITY, Visakhapatnam-530 045, A.P., INDIA.
2) Applications are also available throughout India at selected branches of Union Bank of India and Indian Bank. (Details on website).
3) Obtain the application by post from Director-Admissions by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address, accompanied by a DD for Rs.1,100/- (Rs. 700/- for female candidates) drawn in favour of GITAM UNIVERSITY payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank. Requests by post will be accepted till 05 March 2010. The online test will be of two hours duration. It will be based on objective type questions with multiple choice and will be conducted at the following Centres: Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Delhi, Guntur, Hyderabad, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Kurnool, Nagpur, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Warangal. Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam - 530 045, A.P., INDIA Phones : +91 - 891- 2840525 EPABX: 2790101,Telefax: 2795312 Hyderabad Campus Phone: 08455 220556 Fax: 08455 220046
Issue/Download of Applications from 02-01-2010
Last date for receipt of filled-in Applications 15-03-2010
Issue/Download of Hall Tickets from 25-03-2010
Online Test Dates 16-04-2010 to 05-05-2010
For further details visit www.gitam.edu or email : [email protected]
Notifications on this page are selective and partial. Please visit the Official Website of the University or contact the University directly for a complete list of Notifications, News, Circulars and other official releases from the University. Some topics on this page could be News items collected from the press. Such topics should not be confused with the official notifications or circulars released by the University.
Enter a detailed keyword. Ex: GITAM University MCA Admission Notification 2012