Need help about a course?
|Home » College & Universities » Andhra Pradesh » Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada » Notifications & Announcements » 2012|
Admission to Regular MBA program (Under Sponsored Category) offered by School of Management Studies, JNTUK Kakinada
|Ask a question|
Print this page
Last date for submitting filled in application form is November 5, 2012
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for regular MBA program (Under Sponsored Category) offered by School of Management Studies, JNTUK Kakinada.
1. ADMISSION: Applications are invited for admission to MBA (Regular) Sponsored Category for the academic year 2012-2013 offered at JNTUK Kakinada, Kakinada campus. Candidates with requisite qualifications are eligible to apply. Applications received in response to this notification in the prescribed format will only be considered. No other requests for admission will be entertained.
2. The application form can be down loaded from JNTU Kakinada web site www.jntuk.edu.in. The filled in application form with a D.D. of Rs.1000/- in favor of The Registrar, JNTU Kakinada, Kakinada should be submitted to The Director, Admissions JNTUK Kakinada on or before 05.11.2012.
3. Reservation of SC/ST/BC categories will be as per rules. 33 1/3% of seats are reserved for women.
4. No scholarship/stipend is offered by the University. The applicants under sponsored category are not eligible for fee reimbursement/ Scholarship Schemes of State Government.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Candidate should have passed recognized Bachelor Degree Examination of Minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
6. Mode of Selection
1. ICET – 2012 Rank
2. Percentage of Marks in the qualifying examination.
3. Work experience.
7. No. of Seats for this program under sponsored category : 06
8. FEE STRUCTURE:
9. (a) Tution fee Rs. 50,000/- per semester
(b) Special Fee Rs 5,000/- (once at the time of admission).
(c) Counselling Fees Rs. 500/- (at the time of counseling)
10. The applications duly filled in and complete in all respects together with necessary enclosures (documents) including Demand Draft should reach the “Director, Admissions, JNT UNIVERSITY KAKINADA, Kakinada-533003” on or before 05-11-2012 by 4.00 pm.
11. (a) Registration fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
(b) The University reserves the right to make alternations in the intake and rules for admission
(c) If it is detected that a candidate has been admitted due to any mistake made inadvertently in the processing of Applications and during the admission stage, the University reserves the right to cancel the seat at any stage.
12. Admissions will be closed within one month of the commencement of the first semester class work irrespective of the Vacancies.
13. Any dispute concerning admissions in the courses of JNTUK arise, the jurisdiction shall remain with the Courts in Kakinada only and the High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
14. The University will not be responsible for postal delay/loss in transit.
15. The date of counselling will be informed through JNTUK website (www.jntuk.edu.in). No communication will be sent to Individuals in this regard.
Candidates should submit the following along with the filled-in-application.
DD for Rs 1000/- in favour of Registrar, JNTUK, Kakinada, payable at Kakinada.
Attested copies Date of birth.
Attested copies of Provisional / Degree Certificates
Marks memos of qualifying degree
3 Nos of Passport size photos
Two Self addressed stamped (worth of Rs 6/-) envelops
Attested copies of ICET - 2012 Hall Ticket and ICET – 2012 Rank Card.
17. CONTACT DETAILS:
For further details, contact
1. Dr. P. Vijaya Kumar, Director, School of Management Studies, JNT University, Kakinada, Kakinada – 533 003, A.P. India, Email id. [email protected] Phone: 0884- 2300915.
2. Dr. Ch. Sai Babu, Director, Admissions, JNTUK Kakinada – 533003, A.P., India, Phone: 0884 – 2340356, Email id. [email protected]
Notifications on this page are selective and partial. Please visit the Official Website of the University or contact the University directly for a complete list of Notifications, News, Circulars and other official releases from the University. Some topics on this page could be News items collected from the press. Such topics should not be confused with the official notifications or circulars released by the University.
B School Admissions
Do check out Admissions for Business, Management & Commerce courses
Business Schools Directory
Browse through the complete List of Top Business Schools in India
Enter a detailed keyword. Ex: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada MCA Admission Notification 2012