This page features list of Medical Colleges in , Delhi offering & Health Science Degree coures in the region. Joining in Medical colleges that are Medical Council of India (MCI) accredited is preferred. Further most colleges are affiliated with a regional University.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
Army Hospital, Delhi
Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi
Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital, Delhi
Hindu Rao Hospital, Delhi
Holy Family Hospital, Delhi
Kasturba Gandhi Hospital, Delhi
Lady Hardinge Medical College
Maulana Azad Medical College
National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi
Safderjang Hospital, Delhi
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi
Smt Sucheta Kripalani Hospital, Delhi
St Stephens Hospital, Delhi
Tirath Ram Shah Hospital, Delhi
University College of Medical Sciences
L.R.S. Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
Mahavir Medical College
- Courses offered: Postgraduate training for DNB in Respiratory Medicine
- Eligibility: Primary examination of National Board of Examination , Ansari Road, New Delhi
- Application procedure: Application form along with prospectus will be available from the institute on the payment of Rs 800/- drawn in favour of the Director , LRS Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases at New Delhi
Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
- Courses offered: Entrance exam for MBBS course
- Application procedure: Prospectus cum application form costing Rs. 600/- (Rs.400/- SC/STs) will be available from the institute
Affiliated to University of Delhi
B-Block, Defence Colony New Delhi - 110 024
National Academy of Ayurveda
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth
Dhanwantari Bhawan, Road No.66, Punjabi Bagh (West) New Delhi-110026
Under Ministry of Health & F.W
Director: Dr. V.V. Prasad
: Member of Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (MRAV) (Two year course) (Acharya Guru Shishya Parampara)-This course involves critical study of original texts of Ayurveda at the place of Acharya Guru in the subject of Charaka Samhita/Sushruta Samhita/Vagbhatta/Dravyaguna/Rasa Shastra/Rachana Sharira.
Eligibility: A) Post Graduate degree in Ayurveda in the concerned subject Or working teachers with a Graduate degree in Ayurveda and a minimum of five years teaching experience in one of the above subjects in any of the Ayurveda colleges.
: Certificate of Rashtriya Ayurved Vidyapeeth (CRAV) (One year course) (Chikitsak Guru Shishya Parampara)-This course involves training in the Clinical practices of Ayurveda under Chikitsak Guru (emienent practicing Vaidya).
Eligibility: Candidates who possess graduate degree in Ayurveda.