Need help about a course?
|Ask a question|
Print this page
Time : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 75
Note : Question number 1 is compulsory. Attempt any three questions from the rest.
1. (a) List and explain the basic elements of a flowchart. 8
(b) What are different studies done as part of feasibility study ? Explain them. 12
(c) Draw a Data Flow Diagram (DFD) upto level-2 depicting various processes, data flow and data reportories for a "Study Centre Management System of IGNOU". 10
2. (a) Discuss with an example "Benchmark testing" briefly. 7
(b) Describe the problems related to software crisis from programmer's and user's perspective. 8
3. (a) Differentiate between 3rd generation languages and 4th generation languages. Give one example language for each generation. 7
(b) What are the various activities involved in "Design" Phase of SDLC ? Explain them briefly. 8
4. (a) Discuss "Questionnaire" as a method of fact finding. Comment on its usefulness by giving an example. 8(b) What is a prototype and why is it used ? 7
5. Write short notes on the following : 5x3=15
(a) Decision table
(b) Data dictionary
(c) Disaster Recovery Planning
The following is a partial list of Testpapers of similar / related courses to Elements of Systems Analysis and Design offered by IGNOU
Note: The above courses are picked automatically by the website for indicative purpose only. However, students are requested to check with the University for the similarity of the course or for any other information in regard to the course.